European Media Law 2012-2013 - Collection of materials
This collection of materials on European Media Law contains:
- an overview with summaries of 100 judgments of the European Court of Human Rights (ECtHR) on freedom of expression, media and journalism, illustrating the application of the right of freedom of expression and information media can rely on in Europe
- two judgments of the Court of Justice of the EU (CJEU) illustrating the impact of EU law in this domain
- recommendations, declarations and resolutions by the Council of Europe relating to media and information law and policy
- directives of the EU relating to broadcasting and audiovisual media services, Internet and copyright in the information society, as well as some other EU-instruments of media law and media policy,
- the General Comment nr. 34 of the UN Human Rights Committee on freedom of opinion and expression and
- three articles, one on the protection of journalists’ sources, one on access to information and to official documents and one analysing 30 years of case law on freedom of expression, media and journalism under the European Human Rights system.
This collection of materials is the study material and documentation for the course “European Media Law” (LLM, Law Faculty, Ghent University, Belgium) and “Media Law” (Masters, Law Faculty, Copenhagen University, Denmark), academic year 2012-2013.
For more information, see also http://www.psw.ugent.be/dv
The lawbooks from our Lawbook shop have been realised through the co-operation between its compiler and Knopsbooks.com.
The contents is derived from public sources, supplied by the compiler.
Neither Knopsbooks.com nor the compiler are liable for the contents of our codes.
Price inc. VAT:
VAT: print 6%, e-book 21%
Delivery: within 10 days after payment